Middle School Ministry
“We exist to help students know the God of the Bible and believe the gospel by engaging the Scriptures and encouraging them to treasure Jesus Christ as their eternal hope.”
- In the middle school ministry you’ll learn the Bible, build great friendships, have opportunities to serve others, get help wrestling life’s tough questions, find a place of acceptance, and have an absolute blast!
Some things you might want to check out…
- 6:20 – An hour to connect with God and friends on Wednesday nights in the Middle School room.
- Small Groups – A time set aside on Sunday mornings at 10:50 to plug in with some students in your grade and dig into Scripture.
- SNL – Fun and games at Miller Park or in the church gym. Sunday nights at 6:00 p.m.
- CHILL – A great time to meet new people and eat some good food. Sunday nights at 6:00 p.m.
Some of our events include Fall Retreat, Disciple Now, Summer Camp, Summer Mission Trip, etc.