Our goal is to give middle school students the tools and desire to walk with God the rest of their lives.
- In the middle school ministry you’ll learn the Bible, build great friendships, have opportunities to serve others, get help wrestling life’s tough questions, find a place of acceptance, and have an absolute blast!
Some things you might want to check out…
- 6:20 – An hour to connect with God and friends on Wednesday nights in the Middle School room.
- Small Groups – A time set aside on Sunday mornings at 10:50 to plug in with some students in your grade and dig into Scripture.
- SNL – Fun and games on the back lawn of the church or in the church gym. Sunday nights at 6:00 p.m.
- CHILL – A great time to meet new people and eat some good food. Sunday nights at 7:00 p.m.
Some of our events include Fall Retreat, Disciple Now, Summer Camp, Summer Mission Trip, etc.